Thursday, February 6, 2014

NOTD (Nail Of The Day)

I haven't painted my nails in SO long. So I decided yesterday that I would give myself a little at home manicure.


I used Grey Suede by Revlon on all of the nails except my ring finger. Don't let the name fool you, it's more of a beige-y pink. It is my favorite nail polish of ALL TIME. I will wear this any day of the season. For a little fun, I paired it with a Sephora by OPI Nail Polish. Unfortunately, it was a mini size in a kit I got a couple Christmases ago and it doesn't have a name on it. However, it is just a simple gold nail polish and you could probably find a similar one elsewhere. I didn't realize I would love this combination so much until I put it on. I catch myself just admiring my nails, LOL. 

Hope you enjoyed my NOTD!
-Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment