Sunday, January 5, 2014

Saturday Music Picks

"Well uh oh, oh I love her because she moves in her own way
Well uh oh, oh she came to my show just to hear about my day"

-She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks

"So give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light
'Cause oh that gave me such a fright
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be alright"

-Ghosts That We Knew - Mumford and Sons

"I wanna make you happy,
I wanna make you feel alive,
Let me make you happy,
I wanna make you feel alive at night"

-Junk of the Heart - The Kooks
"But I'm just trying to love you
In any kind of way
But I find it hard
 to love you girl
When you're far away
Away"

-Seaside - The Kooks
"But if you wanna come back it's alright, it's alright
It's alright if you wanna come back
Do you wanna come back? It's alright, it's alright
It's alright if you wanna come back to me"

-If You Wanna - The Vaccines

No comments:

Post a Comment